
I really thought I was going to slip out of this, when Laggin by-passed me in favor of some "newer models". But then MathGeek turned right around and slapped me with it. MG, if I entertain you, my life is complete. :D
I am hooked on many blogs. Much more than what you see to the right. (Note to self: Update Blogroll) The condition of receiving the hooked on award is for me to list six things that make me happy right now:
1. Keiko and Bubby - my kiddos
2. Going to see Laggin!!!
3. Going to see the Twilight premiere
(yes 2 & 3 are connected but it is still 2 things)
4. I participated willingly in the electoral process and with a bit of interest
5. My friends, whch includes certain family members as well
(Seriously. Without their love, support, and encouragement, I would be a quivering mass of jelly hiding in the closet.)
6. I found my plot. I was seriously stuck and unhappy and blocked. One extra long hot shower, and I was able to find a couple of missing puzzle pieces. YAY!
And since I am all about passing on the love...
Don't know too many peeps who actually peek in here that haven't already been roped into this, so let's try Tonks, Moving Mom and RockinMama. I would add Siskbert, because I am sure he has a secret blog, and if he doesn't, he should, but not secret. (I <3 commas)


5 comments:
I knew MathGeek would get you when I hit her. I am all about plotting!
Plottin laggin. Seems appropro. And I may just start a blank blog just to make you leave me alone!
Yay plot! (as opposed to plotTING, which is fine too, just not what I'm talking about, which is what my last comment sounded like, which is why I deleted it...) Anyway, hooray for creative thought :-) Especially when it's spontaneous and doesn't require extra exertion!
I second possibly moving's hooray for a plot...although I had to read that comment a couple of times to figure out what it was saying! :)
Post a Comment