Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hilarious Music Videos

I was thinking about the Foo Fighters last night. (Post below mentions watching music videos with the kiddos.) I love the Foo Fighters! But I only had 2 videos and I decided that I needed to investigate increasing my video library.

Learn to Fly is one of my long time favorites. When I previewed it on iTunes I realized that the earlier videos have stories. I was a little concerned since the Everlong video kinda creeped me out.

No worries. This is hilarious!
Music Videos by VideoCure


And Breakout too.
Music Videos by VideoCure


The girl child was watching with me and was absolutely fascinated that Dave Grohl was in all of them. It was true, that man has so many different looks. Long hair, short hair, beard, clean shaven and everything in-between. Hmmmm - I think all of his looks would have appealed to me at some point in my life and I love a man that can make me laugh (that would be the funny video part). I may have a new crush, LOL. Good thing he is married. Oh yeah and me too.

As long as I am posting videos, I might as well share The Pretender since I have mentioned it a couple of times. Yeah, this is the one that is the 6-year old girls favorite song/video.

Music Videos by VideoCure

No comments: