Monday, January 12, 2009

Twilight - The DVD


The Twilight DVD is available for pre-order. It is scheduled to be released March 21st.

You know my order is already in. ;) My only question is will they ship it early so I can get it on March 21st? Or do I have to wait knowing it is out there but I can't love on it yet...


More info from Stephanie Meyer's website...
Although I'm sure most of you have already pre-ordered your 'Special Edition' DVD's by now, I thought I would post the special feature information that Summit sent in case you haven't seen it anywhere else yet:

SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC ONE

Five extended scenes with director introductions
Audio commentary (Catherine Hardwicke, Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart)
Three music videos (Muse, Paramore, Linkin Park)
SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC TWO
Five deleted scenes with director introductions
Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
Comic-Con Phenomenon featurette
And more!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I pre-ordered one of the Harry Potter books it actually arrived the day before it was scheduled to be released. Teh awesome, no??? That's not to say the same thing would happen with the DVD but, still, who knows? I haven't pre-ordered it yet and can't decide if I should or if I should keep my fingers crossed that I'll get a copy at Target.

I'm just delighted it will come right around the time when I will either be big as a damn moose waiting for Tonkling #3 to vacate my uterus. That, or I'll be stuck to the couch or bed nursing a newborn. Either way at least I'll be mildly delighted to be too exhausted to do much of anything but zone out in front of the TV. Woot!

Leslie said...

Clearly, we are all still 14, no? (Now I must go study this pre-order you mention.)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I ordered mine, then I know I won't have to compete with all of the 14 year olds out there to get my copy. It will come via my sweet UPS man instead! Thanks for the heads-up! LYMYMI!!!

Seriously said...

Twilight Slumber Party!!!!

Leslie said...

Oooo. Slumber party with Margaritas! After baby Tonks arrives, perhaps we really CAN have one...with a BABY in attendance for all of us to love on. But if she names that baby Resneme (or whatever the hell that name was), she's not my friend any more. :)

Anonymous said...

Sigh. Am I the only one who isn't totally enthralled with ... wait, I guess I'm still male. Who knew that translated into a get-out-of-jail-free card? :)

Seriously said...

Anon has it occurred to you that perhaps you haven't seen Twilight in the right company, or with Margaritas? Perhaps a slumber party would do you some good.

(I can just see the eyes rolling from here. Careful you roll them too far back, they may get stuck there.)

*breaks out the blender*

Twilight Slumber Party at the Treehouse!

Anonymous said...

I'm in! I'm in!

Anon, my husband doesn't understand it either and I'll tell you the same thing I told him: read it and take notes. You could learn a thing or two from Edward Cullen. ;)

mathgeek said...

Anon, I'm with you. Slumber party with margaritas sound great, but I don't get the Twilight part of it! Sorry my good friends.

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, heeeeeey. I am often called the perfect boyfriend. So Cullen ain't got nothin' on me. Well, except an actual working relationship. So sue me. Wait, maybe that's because there are not enough margaritas involved. Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

ALSO, Rowan, please be so kind as to check your emails...

Leslie said...

Wow. This got all disturbing and I MISSED it until now.

So that's why Rowan hasn't blogged. She's freaked by Anon's admissions.

Anonymous said...

Anyone else think that Anon is Mike Newton???

Seriously said...

LOL - Anon is my brother. He is just too lazy to log in...

Anonymous said...

I figured, but it doesn't matter. He is henceforth Mike Newton to me.

Anonymous said...

The bro is sooooooooooo not like Mike Newton!! Hey, you need to get bloggin' missy!

Seriously said...

LOL - Mike Newton... I didn't get the reference... DOH! I thought it was someone you and Laggin knew in RL. I am a little slow these days...

I am having brain function issues. Coherent thoughts are out of my price range it seems. God forbid I try to actually communicate.

Anonymous said...

That's because it's so effing cold outside our brains can't function properly. WTF??? I cannot be expected to go about my daily life when the temperature is so low my car won't even register it. Screw that crap- I'm staying in and, if Monday is like it was today, I'm letting JP skip Kindergarten again.