Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Argghhh....

*tapes foot impatiently* Helllloooooo? Mr UPS Man don't you love me anymore? Does Amazon.com want a divorce?

Your Account > Where's My Stuff? > Open and recently placed orders

January 27, 2009 -- 05:47:00 AM -- ST. LOUIS MO US
Delay in delivery due to weather or natural disaster

How in the hell am I supposed to get my Gerard Butler fix if a Mother Nature is holding my package hostage. That bitch! Get your hands of my man and go get your own movie.

*pouts* Someone better alert the family that Ms. Cranky Nasty and Mean will be around for a while.

4 comments:

Dibs said...

Oh man... that sucks.

And then, here's your friend who promised you "Scarpetta" what(?), like during the Carter administration, and it's all packed up and waiting to go to the post office. I think life amongst my young'uns is qualifying as a "natural disaster" at the moment... sorry.

And, although I haven't had a chance to comment on your 25 yet, I truly don't believe that Ms. Bitchy actually exists.

Anonymous said...

I get the Gerard Butler thing, you know I do...so seeing as I have most everything he's done, can you please let me in on which film you are awaiting? I'll say a little prayer for you!

tonkelu said...

I had to Google to figure out how Gerard Butler is. Yum.

I would be upset if the UPS man didn't bring my delivery on-time as well. Then again my UPS man is pretty damn delicious himself.

I suddenly have the urge to shop online...

Seriously said...

This morning Amazon claims that my package is in town. If I can't get rid of everybody and watch my movie tonight, I may have to just sleep with it under my pillow.

HMM - I can be patient for Scarpetta, the to-be-read pile is much larger than the to-be-watched pile, especially since you sending it truly out of the goodness of your heart.

Rockin- its RocknRolla. Video was just released last week I think. I had it pre-ordered. I love it when he does goofy and funny, hope it wasn't just in the previews.

Tonks - If the poles reversed and the opportunity actually presented itself, the marriage vows would be out the window.