Friday, January 9, 2009

I have been hoping and praying and dreaming and begging and it is finally here. Friday.

I am so tired, I may go home this evening, go to sleep and not wake up until Monday morning.

I wrote one and a half blog posts this week. The first was very angsty and woe is me and my life sucks. Different variation of ones posted before. I suspected it might be PMS driven and left it in draft form. It is still there.

Then I was working on a revelation story from my past prompted by another post I read, but it is incredibly LOOOONNNGGG (and if I am saying it is long then you know it is ginormous!) and not finished. It is also embarrassing and humiliating and I don't know if I want to divulge it anyway.

And that's it. I actually have a crap load of work to do, plus the girl child's 7th birthday is coming up and I have a party to plan. Oh Yay! I need to go eat some bland lunch and take a nap now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know we're living the same lives. But I can't blame PMS on my end. Then again it is pre-MENstral...

Anonymous said...

Does somebody need a hug? Sorry, couldn't resist. Missing you BIG time!
Have a great weekend, love the lyric choices by the way!

Leslie said...

Well, at least we're both busy! And I'm not ignoring you. Still hoping next weekend works. Keep your fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

By the way, you ended the age of the girl child debate in my household! Thanks for that! Why is my 9 year old so much smarter than I?

Seriously said...

I will take all the hugs I can get :D

L-I am here anytime you want or need. I hope you can make it out. Crossing my toes too!

mathgeek said...

Hugs from me also. Happy Friday, I know I'm glad it's here.

For Myself said...

Hope you got the rest you were dreaming of! I'm right there with you in the must-have-sleep department.