Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What do you mean you haven't met all my other personalities yet?


One of my quirks (yes, one of the many). I have multiple personalities. Sort of.

I have different personalities that I try to have. Plus that whole part about "I lie", and I hide, and I pretend... I need to have my most secret self (which you are peeking at).

My real self, that's Rowan.

Then there is the public self. She is the one I have the most trouble with. Her identity changes, what she want people to know about her publicly changes. Sometimes she/I try on different things for size and comfort. That blog is WildBites.

I also have this incredibly insane (in a obsessed kind of way not a crazy kind of way) (I think) to CREATE. Hence the multitude of crafty hobbies and internety bloggy, twittery, bullatin board, Second Life stuff.

You know Rowan (that's me, Loibs. Remember me?) I am the crazy one, hopefully in a loveable Phoebe from Friends kind of way.

I THOUGHT I had introduced you to the chick from WildBites. She is my public self. The one that my husband and parents are privy to. Her name changes depending on my mood. Right now she goes by Serenity as that is what I am trying to achieve. She used to be Wildflower, but I decided that name is stupid.

I don't like the real name on my birth certificate, so I do not use it when I can avoid it. Latest post on Wildbites is all about changing my "official" name. (Geez, I would make a terrible secret agent.)

Wildbites also has a blog Cydonia, that is just for crazy pictures and quotes and whatever.

SOOOOOO... I have 3 blog-ish thingies
No, Seriously (you are here)
Wildbites
Cydonia

I also Facebook and stalk people on Twitter (if you Twitter, you know if is not as scary as it sounds)

For your convenience, and becuase I wasn't intending to keep any of it secret,

the other two blogs... over there------>>>>>>>

right below the Rowan Tree, with whatever is most current.

All the gut wrenching stuff that I need my friends for, still going to be on here.

Clear as mud right?

PS - Can you tell that I have started taking the anti-anxiety medicine? Makes me just a little loopy. Shhhhh.... don't tell, but it is really good stuff, but they say I can't take more than two in one day.

PPS - In lieu of a padded cell and crappy industrial food, I am dreaming of a week long spa trip, where I can become happily medicated in a place of peace and beauty. Anyone wanna come?

4 comments:

Dibs said...

Sign me up! (for both the loopy drugs and the spa)

Since we don't have health insurance and I'm out of refills on my anti-deps, I'm rationing them. I can actually feel my moods doing this goofy roller coaster thing.

Aren't pharmaceuticals fun?

Leslie said...

Raising hands wilding in the air!!!

Eldest just started anti-anxiety meds too. You really are the same person. Spooky.

DKC said...

I'm so glad I caught up now. I didn't comment on your name change post on the other site as I was rushing the other day.

I like Trinity, except you will get the whole Matrix question all the time. My brother has friends who named their daughter Tekla, which is kind of growing on me.

Oh, and I'm in for spas and drugs!

Seriously said...

omg if I thought anyone was actually serious. I am strongly considering going to my boss and saying I need a week vacation ASAP, when can I go? I cannot regain my sanity at home with the husband there.

crap, there is a chip in my nail polish.

And I need to get the frackin butterflies off my blog. Too, too shiny happy light and pretty. Definitely not Emo enough.