Friday, March 20, 2009

I have 2 minutes... and GO!

My "Twilight" movie is currently in Lenexa. I am having my doubts as to whether I will get it tomorrow. My KC friends, if you see the UPS truck go by, feel free to snag it.

Because I didn't think it would get here before Saturday and I needed a movie for the weekend, I asked a co-worker to borrow something. She was going to bring me Hellboy. Then my boss chimed in with the fact that she had Hellboy II and would bring that for me too.

First coworker is out sick today. No Hellboy. Boss did however bring in Hellboy II. Do you think that I need to see the first one first?

I have the second meeting with my new psychologist today. Oh for yay! I know, my attitude sucks. I had a horrible night last night. And I couldn't finish the homework she gave me.

After I get to shred my soul with the shrink, I get to head over to the hospital to have my first ever mammogram. Oh super duper for yay! Yes, I am about 7 years behind for my first mammogram. So sue me. It's okay, I will pay for it. PMS slammed in yesterday complete with swollen sore breasts.

My children are sick. They have been home all week with fevers and aches and headaches. Good news, the husband was able to stay home with him.
Bad news:
A) the three of them have been cooped up together and are all a tad, okay a LOT, cranky about it.
B) he has had to take care of sick children. so he can't do anything else... like dishes, or laundry, or picking up messes...

Crap, it has been 9 minutes. Overbudget, story of my life. Gots ta go! Later, y'all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lenexa is a UPS hub so chances are very good you'll have your DVD tomorrow. Given how ridiculously attractive our UPS man is, I'm happy to *jump* him and search his truck. You know, in the interest of friendship and such. ;)

Leslie said...

Lenexa is the center of the universe. Don't forget it.
;)

Leslie said...

I left you bloggy love at the house.

Monica said...

oh, another Twilight mom! My youngest stood in line at Walmart for two hours, she was #19 out of 200, to get this movie at midnight. Bless her heart she brought it straight to me before heading back to her friends house!

I am still procrastinating on the mamogram thing. Just have not got the desire to get the girls smashed.

Hubby always makes sure to tell me over and over when he does house work so I do not forget that he put HIS dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

Smile, it makes everyone think you are up to something! It will make you feel better also.

Anonymous said...

He is lame. The husband. Oy vey on him, I say. Oy vey.