What's in Your Purse? A Meme...
Here are the rules.
1. Dump the contents of your purse in a pile.
2. Be brave and 'splain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the purse.
3. Answer these questions:
What's the most important thing in your purse?
What's the most embarrassing thing in your purse?
What's the smallest thing in your purse?
What's the most embarrassing thing in your purse?
What's the smallest thing in your purse?
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves
my planner
What's the most embarrassing thing in your purse?an empty journal (that it is still blank not that it is there)
What's the smallest thing in your purse?a pill
Luckily I just cleaned out my purse, so nothing too scary today. Lucky for me, boring for you.
Also lurking:
a wallet, no money, but lots of credit card shaped things
check book, once a year, I actually write a check
a flashlight, that I never use, but needed once 13 years ago
cell phone and keys
makeup, that I never put on (but I might)
journal, yes it's blank, but you never know when inspiration might strike
band-aid, boo boo cream and a thermometer
ibuprofin, migraine medicine
sunglasses
eyedrops
some bills
3 pencils and a pen
Carmax
Clinique Tenderheart lipstick
not sure how that all weighs hundred pounds... those are all lightweight things.
For work I always have a tote bag too. That one is a bit more interesting.
Bag of potato chips
crochet project
water bottle
questionnaire from my new therapist
application for Missouri state teaching credential
This morning it had my lunch in it. I have a bad habit of the what-ifs. I tend to carry a lot of things around with me, "Just In Case...."
Consider Yourselves Tagged!



No comments:
Post a Comment