Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Hell with What I Want....

They Have moved Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to summer... why? Don't get it. Stupid. However they have moved Twilight up a couple of weeks. Don't know Twilight? see here.

I really need my inspiration back... I have decreased the writing I am doing. The books that I am reading aren't doing it. I am thinking I have to force myself.

The husband is taking the kids to the parents tomorrow until Saturday. Yeah for me!!! As much as I like going down to my parents house on the lake, I am really looking forward to my time alone. I am going to spend the free time writing and playing Guitar Hero. :D Hopefully more writing than Guitar Hero.

On another note, and related to the husband... Summer Olympics - Gymnastics is my favorite support, ever! (Followed closely by swimming and diving.)The two events I like best are Balance Beam and Uneven Bars. Last night was the Uneven Bars individual event. The American is an excellent bet for a gold medal. So I sit down at 7pm and watch and wait and wait and wait. Beach Volleyball, sprints, Pole Vault, probably something else.

10pm I am ticked cause I have been waiting and waiting and I still need to jump in the shower. I grumbled to the husband about this. The husband knows I don't want to miss it. I jump in the shower for a speed wash. I get out and go into the living room, and he is sitting his ass in the living room watching the controversy AFTER the event. And then has the gall to say, "This is incredible, you should have seen it." AAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! Hello? WTF was he thinking. This is not rocket science. Come in the bathroom and tell me they are going to start, or have started. Duh! Is this too much to ask? I missed the whole damn thing and they did not do any replays. Can you say PISSED? Clueless that this is frustration to me in the slightest. Then he wants to snuggle. Yeah right.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Then he wants to snuggle!!!! Silly, silly boy.

I saw it, by accident. She was good and graceful and got screwed? Does that help? You can drive here and see it. We have it on DVR??!