
Me: My wine is gone.
Husband: Understand that after this, there is no more.
Good husband - bought me a bottle of wine for after the 8 year old birthday party
Bad husband - He only bought one.
Shiny Happy Fits of Rage
"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing."-Agatha Christie
6 comments:
Do you want some cheese to go with that whine? :)
You may come here, my wine fridge is FULL...neurologist wants to see if it is a contributor to what he said were genetic migraines, but wine may be a trigger. You think? Well, I cannot hear all of the whiney people in this house without some wine. Damnit!
I can't even smell red wine without getting a migraine. It is a major trigger for me.
Umm, not to mention dates or places, but my dear friend, this is one where I'll side with your husband...one is all you get! :)
Yeah, um, what MathGeek said . . .
I keep trying to warn everyone that after 2 glasses of wine, a third sounds perfectly reasonable. Luckily he drank the third, so the issue was moot.
Post a Comment