"I am so angry!!!!"
What's wrong?
"The repair guy was here, charged me $60, and said since the machine was under warranty he couldn't fix it"
Did he offer to fix it and charge us?
"No"
Did you ask him to just fix it and charge us?
"No. I am so pissed, I just want to put a stop payment on the check."
Don't do that. He made a service call. The service sucks. Call the company and tell them you are not happy with the service. You stop the check, there will just be a lot of anger and yelling and screaming on your part until one of you gives in.
"grrr" grumble, grumble
Call the warranty place and see what they say. Do you want me to call the repair service place and talk to them?
"If you want. I won't call. And I will NEVER call a repair service again!"
Thud.
Gone by Lisa McMann
16 years ago


3 comments:
Where'd you get it? Why didn't he call them?
Originally came from Lowe's when we moved from CA. Probably under warranty, but the builder bought it, so I don't have a receipt. No clue if I ever sent the little card in.
I just wanted it fixed, so I said call a repair man and just pay for it.
I detest Lowe's. I will not darken their door.
Post a Comment