Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Most Awesome Weekend Evah!



Thanks chicas for the bestest time I have had in a long time.
No awkwardness at all, so amazing. Slipped right back as if all this time really hadn't gone by. I can't tell you how much you lightened my mental load just by being in the same room, and being your wonderful selves.

Yes, we will get together again, as often as we can work it out. This weekend maybe? LOL. I want you, I need you, I love you! Too much? Sorry, so is it snowing out there yet?


This is the house they rented for us to stay in. A little 2 bedroom Arts & Crafts bungalow. It was beautiful. And I want it.








That's all for now. You may return to your regular programming.

3 comments:

azure said...

It is very incredible, the influence a friend has upon oneself. Though for many years you may be embroiled in your own lives, when you meet there is an immediate connection and you speak to each other as if you see each other everyday. When your in a hostile environment and suddenly see a friend greet you, spirits rise and you become happy. This is why you should never be alone.

Leslie said...

Glad you liked it. It was serious fun. And I realized I hadn't had a no family get away (other than dreaded job travel) since M was born. So I think I'll join you in the RL blogosphere.

Seriously said...

Oh how much fun we can have!!