
Just can't think of anything to talk about. Oh yeah, I could complain and whine up a storm, but it is all same shite, different day. Been there, done that. And you have heard it all before.
My muse isn't speaking to me. Fracking bitch.
...
...
...
I am addicted to The Bachelor. Monday nights the TV is MINE. Hands off if you want to keep them!
The husband is addicted to World of Warcraft. As in, every spare minute, strike that, every scrounged up minute is spent online as a hunter, or a mage, or a warlock, or a fairy, or god knows what else. Funny I would have laid odds that I would have been engrossed in that world first. But, I played with him in the beginning, and someone has to tell me what to do, and BORING!
Of course I think that Life is pretty boring, so why would that be any different.
...
I have a new kitty. Believe it or not, it was the husbands idea and he found her on Craigslist. He likes cats - as long as they aren't messy. The girl child has been asking for a pet FOREVER. She really wants a dog. The husband really doesn't. Kitty is a compromise. The girl loves her. The boy doesn't care. He is as apathetic about animals as she is enthusiastic. She can't decide what she wants to be when she grows up - vet, zookeeper, animal trainer...
I have a zit on my chin and yoga doesn't seem to do much for weight loss.
So there.


2 comments:
We need a girl weekend again, don't we?
Yes, please.
Post a Comment