Monday, August 24, 2009

Just a couple of things

The gloom of the last couple weeks is starting to lift. Yay! Cross your fingers it just keeps going.

This is a pic of the tattoo at the back of my neck. It is a self portrait. It is crappy. I took a pic of the back of my neck, whaddya want from me?My to-be-read pile was out of control and all over my room. I decided the poor things deserved their own bookcase ($16 at Target, thank you very much). Yes, the is the to-be-read. As in, I haven't read these ones yet. Good thing most books are patient.

Lastly, today was the first day of school for my kiddos. New school. They are going from the Montessori free-for-all to structured public schools. I am a little nervous for them. The girl child was dressed and ready, so she got her picture taken.This is the picture I get when I say, "Will you please smile a real smile?"

I am back at work full time. It is 10:45, and I have nothing to do. This sucks. And I am extremely sleepy.

Happy Monday, time to do it again.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That is nothing if not a REAL smile! :)

At least if you have nothing to do you can read blogs! :)

Stay happy...or at least gloomless. I like it.