You are Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
| Dependable and trustworthy. You love your significant other and you are a tough cookie when in a conflict. ![]() |
Click here to take the "Which Serenity character am I?" quiz...
Shiny Happy Fits of Rage
| Dependable and trustworthy. You love your significant other and you are a tough cookie when in a conflict. ![]() |
"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing."-Agatha Christie
5 comments:
I don't even know what this is, but I am Malcolm Reynolds.
I, too, am clueless but took the quiz nonetheless...
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
85%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
75%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
55%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
55%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
55%
Inara Serra (Companion)
50%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
40%
River (Stowaway)
35%
Alliance
20%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
15%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
15%
It's the characters from "Firefly," the best show ever, and stupidly canceled after only 1 season.
Mal is hot and funny and all around cool,tough guy.
Zoe kicks ass.
I enjoy kicking ass!
BTW- Firefly is on Hulu. Love teh Hulu.
Happy Birthday, T!
Post a Comment