Just have to share. Had a birthday yesterday and got myself something pretty.
Yes, I have been quiet lately. SNAFU. Nothing new to report. Still putting one foot in front of the other. :D
Shiny Happy Fits of Rage
"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing."-Agatha Christie
4 comments:
I love it!! The colors are sooo pretty, you rarely see color like that in a tattoo!! And it suits you. =) Come to my wedding wearing sandals so we can all show off our tats together (both bridesmaids are tatted up, as is the fiance, and the guy officiating, etc...).
I now tag Laggin for the next tattoo. Tag, you're it!!
Thank you! I love it and can't wait to see it after it is all healed up.
Laggin? Yeah, I think that will be a big fat NO. Make that HELL NO.
YEA! It's beautiful! I just love new ink.
Actually as is no fuckin way.
Post a Comment