Friday, May 14, 2010

Birthday Fears

So tomorrow is the boy child's 7th birthday party. It is a a local Chuck E Cheese type place. He invited 8 boys in his class he likes. I included our phone number as an RSVP on the invitations. NO ONE HAS CALLED.

What am I going to do if no one shows up to his party?

4 comments:

tonkelu said...

Call 'em and ask if they're coming or not. People are so rude and stupid about RSVPs (or maybe just forgetful?). Though I will say that I'm much, much quicker to respond if there's an e-mail addy. Fingers crossed that there will be a herd of little boys to celebrate a fabulous little guy's birthday.

Dibs said...

So what happened?

terin said...

The husband called everyone on the list Friday night. 3 boys came and I added the son of one of my co-workers. So it was a small group. But he was happy.

Whew!

Dread Pirate Davi said...

Happy Birthday to the boy!